GEOFLEX: A limestone-based rubber that is engineered to provide maximum flexibility for an unparalleled fit and is kinder to mother nature.
HYDRASILK: The next generation nylon, is a silky-smooth material that creates a hydrophobic (rejects H20) barrier. This barrier minimizes how much water is absorbed into its rubber core and protects against wind, keeping you warmer and drier, while making the suit lighter and longer-lasting. Plus it makes you feel all buttery inside.
SUSTAINABILITY: Each Geoflex wetsuit is Fair Trade certified, and contains reclaimed rubber tires, recycled neoprene, and water-based glue (solvent-free). For additional information on our eco-efforts, click here: Sustainability
Geoflex with Hydrasilk - aka the more sustainable Ichiban.
- Hydrasilk Nylon inside + out
- Innovative Wabi-Sabi seams around velcro plush panels to prevent thread pull
- Newly exaggerated knee pads and foam density for added durability
- SCS-Satin Seal Taping
- Easy Access external pouch with key lanyard
- Butterfly collar entry system
- Rubber binding on the pull-over yoke to help minimize flushing
- Front zipper YKK closure with snap guard
HYDRASILK + SATIN SEAL TAPING
Economy Ground, 2nd Day and Next Day orders will be shipped and delivered by UPS. Orders will be processed and shipped within one to two business days, excluding holidays and weekends. UPS shipping days are based on business days. Please keep this in mind when submitting your order.