|All returns must be in NEW condition. If you wear the wetsuit in the water we will not be able to refund or exchange the wetsuit. Even if it’s “only been worn once” or “you thought it would work but now realize it doesn’t fit right”. If it hits the water or is not in new condition we will not be able to refund or exchange the wetsuit. Sorry no exceptions.
- Items purchased from Matuse.com which are not FINAL SALE may be returned for a full refund to the original form of payment if returned within 30 days of receipt.
- All returns must have a copy of the original receipt or invoice with the returned item.
- All returns must be pre-paid freight. We do not pay return shipping (to us), but will ship all exchanges back to you for free.
- The shipping & handling charge for online orders are not refunded for returns.
- Collect and unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Matuse reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee plus any unpaid freight on all returned orders past 30 days from the purchase date.
- Packing Instructions: All return merchandise must be packed loosely to avoid creasing damage to the wetsuit(s). Any creasing damage can result in a 10% – 15% damage charge for returned items. In extreme cases we will deny the return.(Do not pack the wetsuit(s) into a tiny box.)
- Matuse has no duty to accept the return of any merchandise for replacement when purchaser is in default of any payment due.
- The Matuse warranty and return policy does not apply in cases where geoprene quality is irreversibly damaged due to sun exposure, improper care, fin cuts, shark attack, spontaneous combustion, Acts of God, alien abduction, general negligence or natural aging over the course of the product’s lifetime. Accordingly, if Geoprene cannot be used for repair, the warranty will be voided. The Matuse warranty is ultimately limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of Matuse and does not include consequential damages, incidental damages or damages to person or property.