1150 Camino Del Mar
Del Mar, California 92014
What is the difference between the Tumo and Hoplite?
- Hoplite – Back zip
- Tumo – Front zip
Is Geoprene just a marketing term or does it actually make a difference?
- Geoprene is the purest form of limestone based neoprene. Click here for more info.
What is the Scipio?
- Scipio is our top of the line suit that utilizes a newer form of Geoprene, It utilizes BlackZero Geoprene which is unique in that it is a high grade source of Matuse’s hydrasilk that radiates your body’s heat back toward itself. The Scipio comes in front and back zip.
Is the Tumo 4/3 warmer than the Scipio?
- They are about the same, however the Scipio is much lighter in weight and has a higher top end level of performance.
I am in between sizes, what should I pick?
- In general you should size up.
What is the SAR?
- Search and Rescue suit, glued, blind stitched, developed for Search and Rescue divers