The 2103 wetsuit jacket was made for OG Matuse Family Member Joel Tudor. Tudor's childhood stomping grounds were University City, CA - a small San Diego neighborhood. Hence, as an homage to "the UC," the name 2103 was born: U is the 21st letter of the (English) alphabet and C is the 3rd. Yup.
- Limestone based Geoprene rubber - more durable, flexible and kinder to the environment.
- Front-zip entry design for an easy-in / easy-out. AKA the Chapter 1 front-zip.
- Triple glued seams for better longevity of the seam and will help mitigate water entry over time.
- 100% Hydrasilk outer for maximum durability with blackZERO chest and back liner for added warmth.
- Matuse neck notch design for added comfort on the throat.
What is Geoprene Technology? Learn More
SCS-SMOOTH SKIN OUTER + HYDRASILK + GLUED SEAMS
Economy Ground, 2nd Day and Next Day orders will be shipped and delivered by UPS. Orders will be processed and shipped within one to two business days, excluding holidays and weekends. UPS shipping days are based on business days. Please keep this in mind when submitting your order.