We offer a 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase on manufacturing defects for all Matuse Geoprene Wetsuits for the original owner with proof of purchase.
The warranty does not cover Geoprene damaged from use other than normal recreational use. Warranty does not cover, and is not limited to, damage/cracking due to sun exposure, improper care, fin cuts, finger nail nicks, shark attack, spontaneous combustion, alien abduction, general negligence or natural aging over the course of the product’s lifetime.
Accordingly, if the Geoprene is in such a state that it cannot be used for repair or was repaired by an unauthorized repair service, the warranty will be voided. This warranty is ultimately limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of Matuse and does not include consequential damages, incidental damages or damages to person or property.
HOW TO GET YOUR SUIT REPAIRED
- Product Warranty Form must be included
- Copy of purchase receipt
- Suit must be clean and dry
You must print out and completely fill out the Product Warranty Form. Download the proper form below and send it in with your wetsuit. Be sure to include a copy of your purchase receipt. Any suits sent in without the Product Warranty Form or Product Receipt will not be processed until both are received. If suit is sent in wet and dirty a $15 dry and clean fee will be billed to the customer. Be sure to pack the suit loosely in a box. Over folding can cause crease damage to the wetsuit.
Attention: Matuse Warranty
1150 Camino Del Mar, Suite B
Del Mar, CA 92014
PRODUCT WARRANTY FORMS
Select and print the proper Warranty Form below. You must include the form with your suit when returning to Matuse.
- Short Sleeve Spring Suit
- Long Sleeve Spring Suit
- Short Arm Full Suit
- Hoplite 3:2:2 Full Suit
- Hoplite 4:3:2 Full Suit
- Hoplite 5:4:3 Full Suit
- Tumo 2mm Full Suit
- Tumo 4:3:2 Full Suit
- Tumo 5:4:3 Full Suit
- Tumo 5:4:3 with Hood
RETAIL ACCOUNT RETURNS
- Unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Packing Instructions: All return merchandise must be packed loosely to avoid creasing.
- Matuse has no duty to accept the return of any merchandise for replacement when purchaser is in default of any payment due.
- The Matuse warranty and return policy does not apply in cases where Geoprene quality is irreversibly damaged due to sun exposure, improper care, shark attack, spontaneous combustion, Acts of God, alien abduction, general negligence or natural aging over the course of the product’s lifetime. The Matuse warranty is ultimately limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of Matuse and does not include consequential damages, incidental damages or damages to person or property.