Joan of Arc aka d’Arc was a warrior heroine who at the age of 18 became a general for the French army. In this spirit, your d’Arc will conquer any surf session without all the swords and armor.
The d’Arc with Geoflex follows the Matuse mantra of making products Ichiban (the best) by looking forward at developing materials and construction that are built in the most sustainable ways.
Matuse’s Geoflex Limestone Rubber is made with Eco Carbon Black additive that is recycled from post-consumer scrap tires, in combination with water-based adhesives for fabric lamination, instead of conventional solvent-base glues. This helps eliminate Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) while maintaining bonding strength aka the durability you expect from Matuse. Additionally, we use a dope-dying yarn to add color before yarn extrusion, skipping traditional dying processes to save on energy and water. Also, all of our trimmed edges when cutting wetsuit patterns are reused to produce more Geoflex sheets to make more Matuse products and minimizes waste.
The d'Arc with Geoflex is fair-trade certified and is the next generation of responsible building that doesn’t sacrifice on the performance you expect.
Geoflex Technology? Learn More
• Hydrasilk: Minimizes water adsorption and maintains your suit’s overall shape memory, adding to its longevity. Hydrasilk is buttery-soft and located inside and outside of your suit, aka you won't want to take it off.
• Butterfly Collar Entry System: Built in all 3MM for mobility and lightness, keeping you toasty warm.
• Attached 3MM Hood: Built in all 3MM for mobility and lightness, keeping you toasty warm.
• Oversized Knee Pads: Keep your duck diving knee pressure damage to a minimum with our oversized coverage.
• YKK Vislon Zipper: Large #10V size zipper for ease of closure and prevention of salt corrosion.
• Satin-Seal Taping: Silky smooth taping applied to the inside seams adds durability and warmth.
• Easy access external key pouch: With elastic cord on side of hip / you don't have to take your suit off to access a key or other items stored while surfing.
Fair-Trade Certified Construction -
• Water based adhesives: Used for laminating our Hydrasilk Nylon instead of conventional solvent-based glues and minimizes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s).
• Eco Carbon Black: A recycled additive from post-consumer scrap tires that improves suit durability.
• Dope-dyeing yarn process: We add color to our Nylon before yarn extrusion, skipping traditional dying processes to save on energy and water.
• Recycled Trims: All trim from cutting patterns is reused to create more Geoflex sheets, to build more Matuse suits aka we make no waste.
Economy Ground, 2nd Day and Next Day orders will be shipped and delivered by UPS. Orders will be processed and shipped within one to two business days, excluding holidays and weekends. UPS shipping days are based on business days. Please keep this in mind when submitting your order.