- All returns must be in NEW condition. If you wear the wetsuit in the water we will not be able to refund or exchange the wetsuit. Even if it’s “only been worn once” or “you thought it would work but now realize it doesn’t fit right”. If it hits the water or is not in new condition we will not be able to refund or exchange the wetsuit. Sorry no exceptions.
- All returns must have a copy of the original receipt or invoice with the returned item.
- All returns must be pre-paid freight.
- The shipping & handling charge for online orders are not refunded for returns.
- Collect and unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Matuse reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee plus any unpaid freight on all returned orders past 30 days from the purchase date.
- Packing Instructions: All return merchandise must be packed loosely to avoid creasing damage to the wetsuit(s). Any creasing damage can result in a 10% – 15% damage charge for returned items. In extreme cases we will deny the return.(Do not pack the wetsuit(s) into a tiny box.)
- Matuse has no duty to accept the return of any merchandise for replacement when purchaser is in default of any payment due.
- The Matuse warranty and return policy does not apply in cases where geoprene quality is irreversibly damaged due to sun exposure, improper care, fin cuts, shark attack, spontaneous combustion, Acts of God, alien abduction, general negligence or natural aging over the course of the product’s lifetime. Accordingly, if Geoprene cannot be used for repair, the warranty will be voided. The Matuse warranty is ultimately limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of Matuse and does not include consequential damages, incidental damages or damages to person or property.
To have your suit repaired it must be clean and dry. All repairs must be sent directly to the Matuse Repair Facility (postage paid by sender) with:
- A copy of the Original Receipt or Invoice
- Phone Number
- Return Address
- Product Description
- Requested Action
Click here to dowload the repair form to include with your shipment: http://matuse.com/pages/warranty. Be sure to download the proper repair form under Product Warranty Forms. The suit will be returned to you as soon as possible, free of charge (if the repair is covered under the warranty). If the repair is not covered under warranty the owner of the wetsuit will be notified before any action is taken. Repair Center Address: Matuse Repair Center 1150 Camino Del Mar Suite B Del Mar, CA 92014 Ph: 619.318.0938
MATUSE PRODUCT WARRANTY
Matuse offers a limited lifetime warranty on the seams of any Matuse product—as long as the condition of the product is not irreversibly damaged due to user use and/or neglect (i.e. sun damage). Matuse offers a 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase on manufacturing defects for all Matuse Geoprene Wetsuits for the original owner with proof of purchase. The warranty does not cover Geoprene damaged from use other than normal recreational use. Warranty does not cover, and is not limited to, damage due to sun exposure, improper care, fin cuts, shark attack, spontaneous combustion, alien abduction, general negligence or natural aging over the course of the product’s lifetime. Accordingly, if the Geoprene is in such a state that it cannot be used for repair or was repaired by an unauthorized repair service, the warranty will be voided. This warranty is ultimately limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of Matuse and does not include consequential damages, incidental damages or damages to person or property.