Matuse handles all online sales in-house. If you have any questions you can contact us directly at email@example.com or call us at 619-318-0938 from 9-5pm PST.
ONLINE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- All returns must be in new condition with all tags.
- All returns must have the packing slip/receipt included in the box with the RMA# written on it.
- All returns must have the RMA# written on the top side of the box. You can request an RMA by logging into your online matuse.com account. View your order and then click on the RMA link to start the process. If you did not create an online matuse.com account you can write us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send all return items to:
1150 Camino Del Mar
Del Mar, CA 92014
All Returns and Exchanges must have an RMA#. Product must be sent back in new condition. The item(s) must not be used and have all original tags. Your shipping fees will not be refunded for product Returns and Exchanges. Any damage to the product can be cause for the item being denied for Return or Exchange. In some cases a damage fee will be charged to the customer for the product being Returned or Exchanged. In all of these cases the customer will be contacted directly to be notified of the situation. In many cases damage is created by over folding the wetsuit and folding to tightly. Damage resulting in creases to the wetsuit can be grounds for denying refunds or exchanges. Be sure to Pack The Product Loosely. Fold it like a nice collared shirt. Do Not fold the chest in half so that a crease runs vertically up the center of the chest. We appreciate your cooperation and care of our products.
CREDIT CARD ORDERS
You can use American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard for orders to almost anywhere in the world. When you use your credit card, please provide your credit card billing address, if different from the shipping address, and daytime/evening phone numbers. If the billing address you give us does not match the one that is on file at the financial institution, or if authorization is not given for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel the order without notification. We cannot work out credit card problems with the financial institution; you must settle problems with them and reorder once the problem is resolved.
CREDITS AND BALANCES DUE
Any credits on your account with us will be refunded promptly (usually within 2-3 business days). We will use the same method to refund the amount as you used when you placed the order. For example, if the order was paid by credit card, we will credit your credit card account.
The unique nature of our business it’s unlikely that your desired products will not be shipped promptly because they are on backorder. You will usually be notified by email if your order cannot be shipped within a reasonable time frame.
APO AND FPO ADDRESSES
When you request orders to ship to an APO or FPO address, your package will generally ship via USPS.
When you receive your order, always keep the paperwork that is included with it in case you wish to return or exchange an item. Also, save any emails you receive about you order, as they may provide important information.
A return merchandise authorization (RMA) is required for all returns. You can request this number through your matuse.com online account. Returns can only be requested within 30 days of the product shipment date. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Returned items must be in their original packaging and in new condition, or they will be rejected and sent back to you. Specific stores may have variations to this policy. View the return policy at the online store or contact Shopatron if you have questions.
Your order must be returned to the merchant shipper in order to receive full product credit, your shipping costs will not be refunded. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Merchandise will be accepted for return within 30 days of receipt. The merchandise must be in new and unused condition and in its original packaging.
A restocking fee may apply to returned items or items that have been cancelled from an order after it has been assigned to a fulfillment location. If a restocking fee will apply to an order you will be notified via email.
If the item you wish to return is inoperable but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. If you receive defective merchandise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not apply to merchandise that has been used in the water.
Damaged merchandise includes items that have been damaged in shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have already accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the merchant shipper immediately. You’ll find contact information for the merchant shipper in the product box.
If you receive damaged merchandise, please save all packaging material and paperwork — do not throw anything away! If you attempt to return the merchandise yourself, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
ORDER QUESTIONS OR CHANGES
If you have recently placed an order on our website and need information about it or would like to change it, there are a number of ways to contact us. Since we begin processing your order immediately after we receive it, modifications are usually not possible. We will work with you as best as possible depending on where your order is within the fulfillment process.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at (619) 318-0938.
LIMITS OF RESPONSIBILITY
We accept no responsibility for user initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Matuse Inc., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Matuse’s services.
PRICE AND/OR DESCRIPTION CHANGES
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this site are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on our Web site. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND TAXES
- The customer is responsible for the shipping and any taxes the customer’s country imposes on the delivery of the purchased item.
- Matuse will contact international sales customers via email to verify the order and to request any additional information that may be needed to complete the sale and delivery of the requested item(s). Ex: Brazil requires that we submit the CPF number for the customer on the shipping forms. Matuse will contact the customer directly to verify the order and to request this information before sending the item(s).
- If additional shipping fees or taxes are needed you will receive an email through the Shopatron system asking you to accept the additinal fees. If you’d like to make sure the process proceeds as quickly as possible respond immediately. If you do not respond the system will assume you accept the charges after 24 hours. The process for fulfillment will then proceed as normal.
- The Shipping and Tax fees charged for the initial product purchase will not be refunded for any returned item(s). These fees are paid to FedEx and the country of delivery. Only the price of the product will be refunded.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNED ITEMS
- Only the product price will be refunded for online sales returns. The shipping and tax fees are paid to FedEx and the country of delivery and are non-refundable.
- To return an item(s) the item(s) must have all tags and be in new condition. Customer must pack the item(s) correctly to avoid product damage. Improper packing can cause damages which include but are not limited to creasing, indentations, stains and tears. In the event the item(s) is returned in a condition that it cannot be sold as a new item Matuse will charge an additional fee for the damages incurred or may deny the return of the product(s).
- In the case of an item being returned the customer must first request a RMA Number through their Shopatron account. This account was created when the customer purchased the item online through matuse.com.
- A copy of the Shopatron/Matuse purchase receipt is required when sending back the returned item. This is included in the box when you receive your Matuse product.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs back to Matuse, Inc. Also, any taxes that may be imposed for return delivery will be the responsibility of the customer.
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY AND REPAIRS
- In the event a warranty or repair is needed the wetsuit will need to be sent back to the United States. Unless there is an authorized Matuse dealer in the country who can handle the repair the suit must be returned to the Matuse corporate office located at 1150 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar, CA 92014. Customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if there is an authorized dealer who can handle the repair locally.
- The customer must print and fill out the PRODUCT WARRANTY FORM found HERE on our website. Print out the proper warranty sheet and fill it out completely. Include this form with your product when sending it back to Matuse, Inc.
- The customer is responsible for shipping and taxes for item(s) returned to Matuse, Inc.